- January 18, 2021
- Posted by: Lyonga Jervis Lyonga Junior
- Category: Activity 1.1
- My name is Lyonga Jervis and I am from Cameroon, a student of international relations and conflict resolution.
- The name “Lyonga” which of course is our family name means a lot in our native language as it should signifies “life” and shows a long and rich history of greatness of being a king(chief) maker.
- My second name Jervis has its empistemological origin from the German word “gērvas’ meaning “spear”.
- So my name to me and our culture is that link or bridge to greatness.